So Many Possible Party Coolers
Bring Along Your Party Cooler
- They carry a similar number of beverages. The 20 quart cooler will hold 15 canned beverages, while the sling cooler holds 12. And they can both carry up to 4 bottles of wine.
- These party coolers are easy to carry. The sling cooler has a padded, over-the-shoulder strap, so it is simple to sling it over your shoulder as you head to the party. Meanwhile, the 20 quart cooler has a rubberized rigid handle and an EZ Carry Groove that helps the cooler rest alongside your leg more comfortably when you’re carrying it.
- Both coolers have an iconic design unlike other similar coolers. Pelican coolers frequently feature dual-toned color combinations, and the available colors for the 20 quart coolers and the Dayventure Slings are striking; sure to earn you compliments on your style at every party.
- The 20QT Elite Cooler and the Dayventure Soft Cooler are the same price: $149.95.
Break Out Your Rolling Party Cooler
Big Party? Small Party? There’s a Pelican Party Cooler That’s the Right Size
How to Keep Drinks Cool at a Party
- Pre-chill your cooler every time you are going to use it. Bring it out of storage and into your house 12–24 hours before the party and fill it with 10–20 pounds of ice (depending on the size). When you’re ready to pack your cooler, empty out any water from melted ice before you start.
- Make sure you use the 2:1 ratio of ice to goods in your party cooler. No one wants a warm drink, and twice as much ice means your drinks will stay frosty cold until well after the party ends.
- Always pack your cooler cold! Don’t toss in room temp drinks and expect the ice in the cooler to chill them and stay frozen. Start refrigerating your drinks when you start pre-chilling your cooler. Plus, packing cold drinks in your cooler means that your drinks will be refreshingly cold from the beginning of your party.